Sirius Telecom is the largest provider of hosted softswitch partitioning services in the USA.
Sirius Telecommunications provides carrier-class switch partitioning and colocation space in Los Angeles
(One Wilshire), New York City
(60 Hudson) and Hong Kong (Sino Favour Centre).
Sirius Telecom colocation facilities enable international PTT's, telecom carriers, and enterprise service providers
to interconnect with carrier customers and vendors. Onsite
staff technicians provide timely cross connects, AC and DC power buildouts, and new service activations.
Click on the Sirius Picture Gallery to view pictures of Sirius
international gateway sites, next generation hosted switching
platforms, and newly expanded colocation (colo) sites at 60
Hudson, NYC featuring 24x7 access to cabinets, cages, and custom colo space applications.
- Sirius hosted softswitch partitioning supports VOIP to VOIP, TDM to VOIP, and TDM to TDM
- SIP, H323, H245, MGCP, SS-7, C-7, ISDN PRI (ANSI and ETSI), T-1, E-1
STM-1 and OC-3
- Sirius switch partitioning provides custom
routing requirements with customer routing web portal
- Online traffic statistics for TDM and VOIP to VOIP via web portal interface
- Real time CDR delivery, CDR archiving and backup, FTP access to CDR's, native CDR's
- Custom development for switch partitions needing 800, DID, DNIS and
custom route plans such as redirect routing for assured
completion for enterprise and call center applications
- Sirius Veraz, Nortel DMS, Nextone and
Sansay switch partitioning provides innovative solutions for carrier
applications. Sirius switch partitioning can be configured to meet virtually any signaling and routing requirement. All major standards are supported in both VOIP and TDM environments.
- 24 x 7 on site technicians staffed by VOIP and TDM switch experts providing timely activations and response
- Hosted softswitch solutions provided by Sirius' next generation Veraz
platforms in LA, NYC and Hong Kong (London 2010)
Sirius also operates Sansay and Nextone platforms offering
additional softswitch partition options