: Sirius Telecom provides a full range of hosted softswitch and VOIP transport solutions.
Sirius Telecommunications provides hosted softswitch partitioning in Los Angeles (One Wilshire) and New York City (60 Hudson) to International PTT's, Tier 1 telecom carriers, and enterprise service providers.
- Sirius softswitch partitions support VOIP to VOIP, TDM to VOIP, and TDM to TDM
- SIP, H323, H245, SS-7, C-7, ISDN PRI (ANSI and ETSI), T-1, E-1
- Softswitch partition clients are able to control their own routing 24x7 via web portal
| Sirius Veraz softswitches in tandem with our Sansay Session Border Controllers provide the most comprehensive solutions for carriers seeking next-generation VOIP capabilities. All major standards are supported in both VOIP and TDM environments
- Sirius 24x7 technical staff enables clients to activate VOIP customers without time zone limitations
- Colocation facilities in both One Wilshire Los Angeles and 60 Hudson New York City give added flexibility to customers needing to colocate equipment within our sites
Sirius Telecom has enabled carriers around the globe to host their softswitching applications on our next generation platforms.