: The epicenter for international telecom traffic from the Pacific Rim and Central Asia is home to Sirius Telecom's colocation, switch partition, VOIP and TDM services. "Our crown jewel location"
Sirius Telecommunications provides carrier-class switch partitioning and colocation space in Los Angeles (One Wilshire) and New York City (60 Hudson) to International PTT's, Tier 1 telecom carriers, and enterprise service providers enabling interconnection with carrier customers and vendors.
- 24 x 7 technicians on site at the Sirius Telecom One Wilshire Building switch location
- Sirius switch partition supports VOIP to VOIP, TDM to VOIP, and TDM to TDM
- SIP, H323, H245, SS-7, C-7, ISDN PRI (ANSI and ETSI), T-1, E-1
- Veraz most current release version 5.5.5
- Full generator backup, power redundancy, Uninterruptible Power Supply (AC and DC) and battery backup
Sirius Veraz switch partition services provide solutions to a wide variety of carrier needs. All major standards are supported in both VOIP and TDM environments, meeting the needs for U.S. based telecom service providers as well as International PTT and telecom providers.
Sirius Telecom staffs in-house electricians and technicians to run next-day cross connects.
Sirius Telecom technicians are known throughout the industry for their expertise in SS-7 and C-7 signaling.